Get a Car Accident Lawyer in Vancouver Serving Burnaby, Surrey & Langley
Many of us have experienced a car accident at some point in our lives. If we're lucky, only the car is damaged, but unfortunately, that is not always the case. If you have been injured in a car accident, you may need to seek legal assistance from a Vancouver car accident lawyer immediately; including injuries involve whiplash, broken bones, and brain or spinal damage.
With the help of an experienced Vancouver car accident lawyer, residents can be confident that their legal needs will be met. We encourage you to call Kenneth Cristall Law Corporation before you contact the Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (ICBC) so we can assure you of your legal rights connected to insurance claims. Our office is based in Vancouver; however, for those seeking an accident lawyer, we also serve Burnaby, Coquitlam, Langley, and Surrey.
Hire Vancouver Car Accident Lawyers & Let Our Experience Work for You
There are many benefits to hiring Vancouver car accident lawyers like Kenneth Cristall Law Corporation. First of all, when you hire a lawyer, you’re gaining much needed experience in assessing claims. A car accident lawyer can tell you whether or not your case is worth pursuing legal action over, saving you money and time. After an accident, you may be feeling a rush of emotions – anger, fear, frustration. Hiring a lawyer brings objectivity that can keep you from making rash decisions about your case. Kenneth Cristall Law Corporation’s Vancouver car accident lawyers are also experienced working with other lawyers and have a team to help them with any investigation needed.
What to Do When You’ve Had a Car Accident
You’ve been in a car accident. Now what? During a car accident, there are many things happening at once. You or the other driver may be facing a serious injury as well as significant damage to your vehicles. Additionally, you’re emotions are running high, and it’s easy to get overwhelmed in situations like these. Here are a few steps to take after a car accident that can help:
- Check for injuries – Make sure everyone is okay and assess injuries. If needed, move everyone to a safe spot that is out of the way of traffic, whether on the side of the road or in a parking lot.
- Contact the authorities – Get in touch with the police if there is significant property damage or physical injury. They will file a report about the accident that can be used by your insurance company.
- Exchange information – Collect the names, numbers, addresses, drivers’ license numbers, and license plate numbers of all parties involved in the accident. Be sure to exchange basic insurance information as well.
- Take photos – If you have a camera on your phone, take pictures of the damage done to your vehicle and the vehicles of the other people involved in the accident. This will provide visual evidence.
- Talk to witnesses – If there are any witnesses to the crash, be sure to get their statement. Remember to jot down names, numbers, or addresses. Consider asking locals if accidents are common in the area you had your crash.
After the accident, you may want to talk to a car accident lawyer. Burnaby, Langley, Surrey, Coquitlam, and Vancouver residents can turn to Kenneth Cristall Law Corporation for more information about what to do after you’ve been in a motor vehicle accident.
Making the Case with a Car Accident Lawyer
Turning to a car accident lawyer, Langley, Surrey, Vancouver, and surrounding area residents know that they have someone who knows ICBC policies thoroughly. At Kenneth Cristall Law Corporation, we know how to craft a case in your best interests first, even before you file an ICBC claim. Remember this timeline following a serious car accident:
- Call 911 if you or others are seriously injured.
- If your condition permits it, contact our staff immediately at 604-654-2250 before contacting ICBC (or have a loved one call us—we're available 24/7).
- See to your medical needs as soon as possible.
- We will contact ICBC promptly on your behalf, to avoid you losing any benefits.
- Don't worry—we're on your case, and we never collect a fee unless we recover for you!
When you need experienced car accident lawyers serving Surrey, Langley, Coquitlam, Burnaby, and Vancouver, call us right away. We'll help you on your road to recovery.